Delighted to say that we can return to hockey as of Wednesday at the College.
The same rules apply as preLockdown 2.0:
- No spectators at training or games
- Bring as little with you as possible
- No Clubhouse or changing facilities
- Please arrive at your designated times (10 minutes before the start of training and as advised by captains/managers for fixtures)
- Adhere to social distancing rules on and off the pitch (if the ball is in play the rules don’t apply otherwise it’s the normal Gov guidelines)
- If a player has any symptoms or is asked to isolate by Track and Trace, they need to stay at home and email the Covid Officer so she can report it to EH if required.